Many people get stuck when they try to write. They may not know where to start. They may have great ideas, but not know how to organize them into a coherent structure. They may know what they want to write, but not know how to write it well. Portland can help.
She works with first-time writers as well as the more skilled, focusing on topics such as personal growth, dating and relationships, natural health and wellness, alternative and complementary medicine, psychology, spirituality, the healing arts, and the fine arts.
As a seasoned writer, Portland can help you:
- Clarify your concept, title, readership, and other important aspects of your article, book, etc.
- Structure your book in an engaging way.
- Answer questions that arise during the writing process about organization, content, tone, voice, and more.
- Remain accountable and make steady progress.
- Develop the self-confidence to write and finish your book.
Her coaching programs range from $450 to $1,500 month.
I loved working with Portland on my eBook, Find Real Love After 40. She immediately made me feel at ease. As a writing coach and editor, she’s all of these things: professional, fun, thorough, intuitive, detail-oriented, dedicated, and patient. Portland’s a gifted writer who knows how to help writers not only clarify their thoughts, but also find and express their own voice. I recommend her wholeheartedly!Jennifer Wexler